Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last Days of Fall

Last Sunday we took a day trip to the mountains after church to see the last of the falling leaves and enjoy a beautiful fall day. This is my favorite season and I am very sad to see it end and winter begin. We spent most of the afternoon in this park that a community got together and built themselves. Adela loved climbing, exploring, swinging and making new friends.

Fun times with Dad

I want to be in the circus when I grow up! :)

Adela never got tired of spinning in the tire swing!

25 weeks along


2 comments:

Matt, Michelle, Will, Abigail, and Caroline said...

Congrats guys! Matt and I are expecting our 2nd too June 1st. Fun stuff! I love the mountains too- we just moved from the mtns down to Greenville, SC. I really missed the fall this year. Take care!

Martin LaBar said...

Well. New growth and old leaves. All the best!