Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Pretty Little Ladybug

Trick or Treat

Friends from church

Look at all my treats

Friends from church

Adela enjoyed her first "real" Halloween this year. She was so excited to dress up (although she really wanted to be a princess). Our church invited the children to visit the nursing home for "Trick or Treat." Leo and Papa took her while Mom and I went to a women's conference. Adela came home with a little bag of candy - which I was thrilled about. I'm not a big fan of Halloween because of all the teeth-rotting candy. :) You can imagine my secret celebration when she announced after 3 candy corns, "I don't like them. Can I throw them away?" She's already forgotten about her candy, so now I can eat it - just kidding!

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

The only way to eat candy corn is to eat the white part on the small end first, then the big end, and finally, the middle.

Roger Eugene and Susan said...

She's the cutest Lady Bug I've ever seen!!!