Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just a Click Away


I've decided to join the world of bloggers. After countless months of enjoying other bloggers' posts and pictures, I thought it was about time for me to give it a try! Of course, you can imagine who each post will be about. Pictures of sweet Addy are now just a click away - no more downloading large files that take forever! So, this blog is for you, my dear friends and family who live far away and near. I should have made your life easier months ago. So, here is the first of many cheesy grins coming your way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first to comment, first to comment, first to comment!!! I win I win I win I win!! What's the prize - cheerios???

Anonymous said...

well, I couldn't leave the marker to read "1 comments", that's just plain bad grammar, so I'm posting this little annoying one to at least make it 2 commentS. Hopefully that averted evil is greater than the annoyance of this comment...A small price to pay for good grammar.

Matt, Michelle, Will, Abigail, and Caroline said...

Yeah for blogging! Adela is such a cutie!

Martin LaBar said...

Yes, she is a cutie.

By the way, for some of us, there are other methods (and better) than Favorites/Bookmarks. We can subscribe to a blog with various free services, such as Bloglines, which I use.

Shayna O. said...

Hi guys! I love the idea of Hav Haps! Please continue to share these adorable pictures of Adela and your family! It's time for an August update!