Sunday, September 6, 2009

Carowinds


We took a trip to Carowinds yesterday and had a great time. Nora stayed with Aunt LaDonne while Leo, Adela and I enjoyed some rides. I can't believe how quickly Adela is growing up and becoming a little lady. She is lots of fun and full of surprises. Some of her favorite phrases are, "Actually..., Are we there yet? Is it far? (She has never liked car rides), When I get 5, I can watch Hannah Montana (I have never agreed to this - she likes to set her own age limits), Will you play 'doctor' with me? (that's her favorite game and asks every little girl she meets to play it with her)." On Wednesday she is starting preschool. I'm just a little nervous, but she is really excited about it of course! On a funny note for all you Dora fans out there, when she finished saying the blessing for lunch yesterday she said, "... and Swiper, no swiping! Amen."






1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

Indeed. Growing up. Splendid.