Saturday, June 13, 2009

Angel Baby Nora and On the Go Addy

I got to spend a special morning with my sweet angel baby Nora while Adela went with Leo, Papa and Grammy out on the canoe and to the park. I call Nora my sweet angel baby because she is amazingly easy to read and I can put her in her crib as soon as she is sleepy. She just smiles up at me, covers her eyes with one arm and sucks her thumb on the other. I usually stand there in awe that she could be so adorable and content. She can be fussy in the late afternoon or evening and likes to be held more, but for the most part she's, well, an angel! :) Here she is with her "lovey" and thumb.

Before Adela left to go out on the canoe, I asked her to send greetings to her friends, Monika and Kristina back in Brno! Ahoj, holky! Chybíte nám!

1 comment:

Eva a Kamil said...

Ahoj Havleňátka, vážně jste tu Norinku nemuseli dělat přesně podle naší Esterky:-) Máte jediné štěstí, že se ta povaha vrhla jiným směrem a narodil se andílek. U nás je to spíš čertík, však víte. Havleni z Lipové